Hello everyone, welcome to the #26 issue of This Week in Godot, Godot is a popular Free and Open Source game development engine and toolset. And this is a weekly overview of what happened the past week in the Godot engine and its community right in your email. I'll try to cover the most relevant news, releases, games, tools, and anything else relevant. Please, if you have any recommendations or, any idea you can send me an email to email@example.com or, even better, you can open a PR in GitHub.
- Web Editor PWA, easier HTML customizations, and faster load times!
- Release candidate: Godot 3.3 RC 6
- Godot Press Kit
- [Proposal] Improved Theme Editor
- Gotm.io Jam #3 ($100 Prizes)
- New release: RetroPie Godot Game Engine Emulator v1.5.0
- Godotes - Bitmapflow and Hacker News
- How Do You Miss A PLANET!? - Gotm.io Plays Your Games #16
- What's New in Godot 3.3
- Unity dev Reacts to Godot. Am I Switching?
- Dev stream 37 - Godot engine development
- Godot's 5 Scripting Languages: Which Should You Use?
- Godot VR Games Incoming
- [Portuguese] Simplifica Godot3 ep3 Variáveis Básicas
- GODOT TUTORIAL: Recreating Just Cause balloon deploy
- Move Particles Along Paths With 6 Lines of Code - Godot Tutorial
- Godot Native using CMake
- Conway's Game of Life in Godot (Tutorial)
- A Simple Chunk Loading System in Godot | Load Scenes as Chunks in Godot (C# and GDscripts)
- Building multiplayer projects with GDScript - Presentation Night #7
- [Spanish] GODOT EN ESPAÑOL - Sistema de inventario Capítulo 1
- How to make Stylized Wings in Godot 3.2
- Test Driven Development in Godot with GUT (Tutorial)
- How I store the game data in Godot
- How to launch objects by drawing vectors in Godot
Libraries Assets and Add-ons
- Making a multiplayer Card Game in 2 Days
- Devlog #3: Launching Retro Tank Party on Steam in 6 weeks (2nd week)
- A Week of Development on my Godot RPG!
- New Godot RPG project - Devlog
Made with Godot
- Lair Hockey
- DoomBeats: Play through the apocalypse!
- Retro Tank Party: Battle your friends online in a Retro Tank Party!
- Virtual Cottage gives you a comfy place to rest and be productive without any distractions.
- Bitmapflow: a tool to help you generate inbetweens for animated sprites.
- Scrabdackle: a wizard's first adventure
- Project Heartbeat: a cute community-driven rhythm game
- Stealth Program
- Haunted PS1 Demo Disc 2021
- End Matter: a hyper-stylized real time space battle simulator
- Fiend's Isle: an action roguelike inspired by retro first person RPGs of the 90s.